Knowledge Is Power
BY COREENE CALLAHAN
I donâ€™t know about you, but Iâ€™m a big believer in saying â€œknowledge is powerâ€. That attitude has saved me a time or two, allowing me to stay healthy while I write about a prickly pack of dragon-shifters. They are, after all, a difficult (crazy, secretive, often violent) bunch. And tend to get upset when I reveal things about Dragonkind they prefer we not know. Today, though, in celebration of the newest release in the Dragonfury Series, Fury of Obsession, Iâ€™ve decided to live dangerously and disclose the top six Dragon Tips, all of which I have shared on Facebook at some point or other. My hope is the tips will help you recognize the warning signsâ€”and stay out of harmâ€™s wayâ€”If you ever come nose-to-scales with a dragon-shifter in a snitâ€¦or more deadly frame of mind.Â
Top Six (life saving) Dragon Tips:
- Never piss off a frost dragon. Youâ€™ll end up in a cryogenic deep freeze.
- When faced with an irate fire dragon, offer him a spicy treat (perhaps a bag of Hot Tamales or Atomic Fireballs). Fingers crossed, itâ€™ll appease him. Otherwise start praying and get busy retreating.
- Dragons love to give chase. So, whatever you do, donâ€™t run. Stare him down while you back awayâ€¦very, very
- Before you decide to have some fun and tweak a dragonâ€™s tail, have an pre-planned escape route and an ironclad alibi. Giving the undertaker a heads up might be a good idea too.
- Looking for a change in careers? Donâ€™t go into Dragon Dentistry. Itâ€™s the Bermuda Triangle of all jobs. For good reason too. No one ever comes back.
- Never cheat or steal from a dragon. Heâ€™ll hang you by the heels and use you for target practice. Every single time.
So there you have it. The Top Six of Dragon Dos and Donâ€™ts. I hope each stands you in good stead. When you have a chance, visit me on Facebook, connect with me on Twitter or email me. Anytime. Iâ€™d love to hear from you!
ABOUT THE AUTHORÂ
Coreene Callahan, bestselling author of the Dragonfury Series, is a rabid hockey fan with a love of the great outdoors. More comfortable on a ski slope than in a shopping mall, she spends her days dreaming up and writing high-octane, action-packed paranormal romances. Visit her on the web at www.CoreeneCallahan.com
Social media links:Â
FACEBOOK Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coreene-Callahan/173981189346509?ref=bookmarks
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/Coreene-Callahan/e/B006NAHH48/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1422448098&sr=8-2-ent