Connect with Us!
Romance Divas discussion forum is currently OPEN to new membership!
Visit the FORUM for access. If you are a new member and have just registered, your activation will be "pending" until an Administrator manually grants you access. If you still have issues logging in after 48 hours contact:
admins @ romancedivas.com
- Cooking For A Country Singer
- Writing and Balance
- Jumping into Korean Mythology: Mystical Monsters in Repossessed
- Scheming Rivals and Deplorable Relatives: How Minor Characters Enrich a Romance
- Why a PERFECTLY BROKEN HEART is always better than HAPPILY EVER AFTER
- Sex in the Regency Era
- What Makes THE TOWN SQUARE like Mad Men?
- Where Do You Get Your Ideas?
- Dispatches from My Life in Russia: Culture Shock, Cigarettes and Surveillance
Would you like to contribute to Romance Divas?
We're looking for:
♦ Articles on topics relating to writers, their life and journey. Can also include writing, craft, lifestyle, entertainment, fashion, art, product suggestion, inspiration, motivational pieces.
♦ Articles on "true romance", real and inspiring love stories.
♦ Guest book reviews.
♦ Guest Interviews on authors, experts in their field, artists & musicians.
All submission must be original articles and created specifically for our site.
For questions, email romancedivas @ gmail.com
**PR GROUPS, PUBLISHERS, ETC...PLEASE DO NOT ADD US ON YOUR MAILING LIST, AUTHOR BLOG TOURS, OR ANY SUCH MASS EMAILS WITHOUT OUR CONSENT.**
GIVE SOME LOVE
If you LOVE Romance Divas and want to donate to the site, your generosity will go toward the RD Scholarship Fund, RD Relief Fund, special conference events, and/or to help offset expenses for the running of this sites.
Please feel free to contribute and we'll give you free cover ad space on our site!