I’m Needy, But I’m Also A Giver
I’m still in need of donations for the 3 Day Cancer walk I’m doing in October in Atlanta with Team Parallel Heat. It’s a great event for a great cause. To give you some incentive to donate, I’m going to run a contest. Between Monday, Sept. 18th and next Monday, Sept. 25th, donating to my walk will enter you in a drawing for one of the following HARDCOVER books:
Three dynamite reads!
Here’s my donation page: http://www.kintera.org/atlanta06/kristenpainter
1. Donations must be a minimum of $10. Donating $20 will enter you twice, $30 three times, etc.
2. If you’ve donated before, thanks, but it doesn’t count for this contest. I know, I know, it’s not fair. Would you rather walk the 60 miles yourself?
3. Since there are three books, there will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize. First place gets their choice of the books, second can pick from the two remaining and third gets what’s left.
4. If you enter more than once with a donation of more than $10, you can win more than once. So technically, if only one person donates $30, they win all three books.
5. Once you donate, the site keeps track of amounts and dates donated, so you don’t have to do anything else.
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Please feel free to post info about this contest on your blog or website!